Sunday, November 30, 2008

Auditorium love

Auditorium love

The bell rings
You take my notebooks to the floor
I put sentences on your waste
Just to eat my words
You say faster and slower
So I make those your favorite verbs
Grammar goes out the window
Because right now moans become dialect
Then you fall weak
Weak like I made your heart dilate
And we come right on time
Passion is never late
I’m so elated
Your kisses are a favorite
So elated to see your patient
Since I kept you waiting
Waiting for a whisper
I tickle your fancy like a tongue or a whisker
But you don’t murmur
Screams come from the back row
I finally made you cum from the back row
Passion fills the air
Round three begins in what is to be a crowded room
Ding! ding!
Both fighters go to a corner
The bell rings
Class is over
Yet we don’t hear its sounds
Because lovers silence drowns
It fills the room
Just as the room is filled
Students rush in
Eyes watch
Yet we never stop
Stopping only when they make us
The principal comes
And a principle comes to mind
Why finish now what we can finish for 45 days
Suspension becomes our cover
The shard protecting our lust
But in 45 days we’ll be back in the auditorium
One again

ps. i havent wrote a poem in a long time so i hope you like it

peace & blessings
-bee