Sunday, January 31, 2010

I've never had this feeling before, well ofcourse until a couple of months ago. So nobody I mean nobody has my heart more then my love. It's hard to find someone whose going to be there for you through thick and thin. It's like blah! Or that's how I feel anyway. I was the type of girl that it something bad happened in my relationship I would run to other guys for comfort, meaning conversation. Which was the wrong thing to do. Anywho, I'm in a bad place right now. Lot of stuff going on and I don't feel the need to run to anyother guy like I use to. I just want my love back. Even though I messed things up real bad. It's lik you know what you have until it's gone... And that's what I'm feeling. I want to be selfish and keep him all to myself. But that's dead... This was just a quick ramble.

Written from my iPhone