My dear
It’s unclear why I fall for you
I’d rather bid farewell at the sight of you
Yet my attraction is affection and deeper than words allow
I try to explain what I can no longer attain
But motion is the pen to my pad
So as I move closer and learn how to make you smile
Learning all the passions the drive you so wild
Once I learn your likes
Your dislikes and the things you love
I make you fall in love with me
But your type never lasts
Always fading just as quickly as the sun may rise
And gone before the setting of my eyes
Your type is so lovely
So quiet yet speaking loudly to my heart
Your type is so beautiful
Glaring at you is comparable to….
I don’t even know anymore
No matter what your wearing
You always look so right
I fell for you in the daytime
And cried about losing you at night
Our kisses my Mr. were lovely and your lip I loved to bite
I don’t know why it is
I always fall for your type