So i've been working at this camp for about 2 weeks and 3 days now and it's bitter sweet. The kids LOVE me.. One little boy loves me a little too much! He's fruity as HELL!! but his sarcasm will be the death of me, LOL. Anywho, we go on trips everyday! So far we've been to the "Newseum, pool(x3), hiking, to the park and skating. The newseum was the best to me, felt like home :0). The kids weren't as happy as me though, which i knew they wouldnt have been. They felt like it was a waste of time but I had to put them on to the game and school them.
I work with kids 10 & 11 and the girls give me more of a hard time then the boys do. This one little girl named Chere' ALWAYS has an attitude. but lately shes been coming around and shes more friendly and playful with me which is cool. but in two weeks i've had more problems with these little girls then i've had problems with girls in general. I definitely have patience though, if i didnt i would have probably told them where they could go. It's so much he say she say and back and forth. Reminds me of highschool.. Btw, when i first started they were like.. "what camp are you from?" LOL. I was like i'm a camp counselor sweets then they started laughing. I know i'm small but DANG! haha..
Now that my mom has this new computer I will be blogging here until I get my new laptop then i'll start my new blog called "Messages From a Daughter". I'm so excited to start it. Hopefully it will be up by the end of July.
Speaking of that, I really miss my Dad. It sucks that hes buried so far away from me. I mean Holly Hill, SC dad? really? haha I have to travel that far away to come and visit you. :o( Well when I think about it, its a good thing because i'll be reunited with my other side of the family and I know thats what you wanted all this time. I often look at you in my phone as you laid in peace in your casket on the 22nd of may.. You were a handsome YOUNG man lol. Yes I'm throwing shots because you'll be 62 in about 13 days. The 27th is approching fast and im unsure of what to get you. You were always a picky person just like me. Everything for us had to be a certain way or it wasnt right lol. I Miss You, A lot. The last past year has been rough but i cherished the time we spent together. I still have your wash cloth. I havent washed it yet. Your scent keeps me sane when im feeling down and out. Its hard to believe youve been gone for two months.. -sighs. R.I.P Peter Bradley Jr. I love you and always will.