Tuesday, August 17, 2010

*UPDATE*

Yes I'm still alive and well!

As of yesterday, My mother had MAJOR surgery and shes doing fine! and yes I did shout it out! She had a "Hysterectomy" and her uterus weighed in at 12 pounds.. Eek, she also had fibroids and they removed those too. I just feel so blessed because she had so much prayer going up down and around. For two whole years shes been searching for a doctor to perform this surgical duty and every doctor in the DMV turned her away. We had a slight scare yesterday because the doctor called us in the conference room.. But they had the wrong family, thank GOD! However, Mom was still in surgery at the time and they kept telling usw that she'd be out in an hour, then they said another hour so we were just on pens and needles in the hospital lobby waiting. I was terrified because I just lost my Dad and I probably wouldnt have been able to live without my Mom.. But they Doctor assured us that she did a great job in surgery, her breathing was good and she had no cloting. She did lose 5 guarts of blood though and they gave her 3 quarts back. But with the uterus being as big as it was, the doctor said that she didnt need some of that blood anymore so the 3 quarts that she got back definitely leveled out. Now she's in her our room at George Washington Hospital Center resting so she can come home to her family. :o). To think a month ago our family was about to be broken up because my stepdad wasnt happy with my mom anymore was Heart breaking.. But that too shall past. Im glad that they were able to talk and clear up problems that they were having within themselves and also with eachother. Taking time away from everything was definitely needed. I've been stressing A LOT lately but I feel more at ease with everything now. Sometimes things have to be bad before it gets better. Now all I need for is my mom to come home and have a speedy recovery. I love her..

Peace & Blessings <3