So I'm like Wrestling fanatic now, and that man up above is my FAVORITE wrestler. It took for me to go to the WWE show September 6th to make me realize what I was missing out on! I had an AMAZING time. Definitely one of the BEST moments in my life. The lights, cameras, fireworks and most of all the Wrestlers! When John Cena Came out I was Screaming and singing along to his theme song! 19yrs old at the time and I swear I felt like his BIGGEST fan in the mist of like thousands of other Cena fans! I felt like he connected with me, LOL. Had on my Cena Hat and my Cena "You can't see me big hand". Jumping up and down more then the little kid beside me. I was really in touch with my inner child that night. For all of these years, THIS is what my Dad, brother, cousin and uncles LOVED to watch! I just blew it off, but all the while the Rock was still my father and Trish Stratus was my Mother lol. Hahahaha... Those were the days. Any who here are some other wrestlers that I use to like...
LEGENDS! Edge & Christian "Both were reunited at the Slammy Awards last night, I was happy!" The Dudley boyz "My uncle loved these guys lol, they were two of my favs too". The Hardy Boyz "I mean I loved these two They were tag team killers" ha.

This guy right here... Wade Beret.. I CAN'T STAND HIM! He's the reason Cena had to join the nexus, the reason Cena got fired and the reason I've been miserable since September. He has done nothing but order his Buffoonery group of tards around trying to destroy the Cenation and the WWE nation. I have no reapect for him. Argh!!! LOL Since Cena got rehired last night I'm HAPPY! ALL THINGS ARE BACK WERE THEY ARE SUPPOSE TO BE! MWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
December 30th I will be at the show, downtown at the verizon center with my purple and yellow shirt! Screaming "You can't see me! My time is NOW!" :o) -rubs hands together- that is all..