It's more to me then just the moans you here on the other side of the phone.
Or how I whisper nasty little nothings in ya hear.
And you're like: Oh Damn she has nothing to fear.
You're sexy, you PHAT or When you gonna let me hit that.
Is what I heard All the time, but As i often said:
Oh nah dude I'm not that type of girl.
I'm spoken for or I.. USE to be...
Just because a girl is single doesn't mean shes ready to jump out and Mingle.
So who are you be so judgemental of my life?
You don't know me, Son! (in my fake BK accent)
Bet you didn't know that I aspire to be a Dentist or maybe even a Brain Sergent or some iish like that, haha
Maybe I'm too young to make my own decisions?!?
Hmm, I am 20
But you like to take control of me like I'm Hmm (index finger to chin)
16?
Yea that.
See, when I was 16 I didn't have a care in the world.
My only focus was Graduation.
But your focus was sexing some hot Lil honey on the third floor of Laws Hall..
Obviously your judgement of me was right!
I wasn't hot in the ass, but i was/AM Bad to the bone!
You couldn't take me being Innocent as much as you tried to front on me.
You wanted me.
You had me, but I wasn't up to par as far as satisfying your needs.
ALL BULLSHIT!
I wasn't everything you wanted.
You were ALL I needed.
or I thought.
That thought process wasn't long enough, so I blame myself.
I don't blame you. Nah.
It's My fault.
Because I never liked you for you.
I liked who I thought you had potiental to be.
You're boring.
Don't know how we spent so much time together...
Maybe because you seemed to be very clever???
IDK. This boggles my mind.
Lessons were learnt.
These feelings are burnt.
So dont come around here peeping through my window..
I dont wanna see you no mo'.
Best of wishes.
My time was wasted.
So, on to your REPLACEMENT!
This isnt about you, it never was.