Friday, February 11, 2011

Feeling good about you.

Last night. *snickers*
Last night was nothing short of amazing..
I wake up longing for whatever it is that you do to me.
Love at it's finest.
I never feel used with you.
If I'm used it's in the right way.
The tone in your voice or maybe the way you call me name.
What could it be?
Or is it just you.
I pray with you.
Eat with you.
talk to you.
walk with you.
sleep with you.
cry with you.
feel for you.
I'd kill for you. *a spider of course*
What I'm saying is that you give me reason to stay focused/sane.
Spirituality is what's most important to me.
You teach me.
I annoy you.
You correct me.
I joke around.
You put me in my place.
I sing loud and obnoxiously.
You become silent.
I never understand why.
Nonetheless, You love me with everything that I do. That's the way that it's suppose to be. Love through God can be so strong, and with him all things are possible. You never really know what love is until you find someone who can give you everything you NEED appose to what you want. And you do that for me without any reservations. I remember when you said we could never be friends well, lol You're officially my Best friend and I wouldn't trade you for the world! <3