Saturday, May 14, 2011

Good girls get h*rny too.

I'm having a GOOD time with YOU! Ever just been able to express every sexual feeling you've ever had with someone? It's the greatest feeling beside (#pause it's lightening and thundering really hard out) giving yourself an orgasm. LOVE plays a big part too. BUT umm, having that one person in your life fulfill every fantasy and go above and beyond to get you past your peck is absolutely FANTASTIC! and guess what? I gots me a man like that! *blows fingernails* hehe.. sometimes its hard holding it all together because we set goals in this relationship, BUT having someone that ooze sexiness and sex appeal is tough to not want to jump all over, on top of him being hard. lol.. let me stop. But ladies understand. Never have i ever been a whore, well let me take that back because I get kind of nasty when the time is right. I like what I like and it takes a grown ass man to be able to understand what I need, and he does. Going on 24 and is an all around beast. Plus he always make sure I'm good in all aspects of my life +++. *Sings: Oh me oh my body like a monsta* lol. Finally feel like I matter, and with that I'm finally able have selfless love. I can give without receiving and I love to please. I'm not constantly sad or trapped into this. I want this, him, us! Shoot who wouldn't.. Being totally open with one person is wayyyy better then sowing your royal oats or however you say it. What I'm saying is that you guys need to get you some of what i've got! it's only right. That type of iish that makes you wanna brag about it. I never fully kiss and tell though. lol

Toodles..