What to do, what to do? I'm really feeling some type of way about something. I can't get it out of my mind. Its pretty hard to move on when things are unfinished but I guess finished. Its really irritable. I just wanna get out of here!!!
Then my Job was so stressful the last past week, mainly because of the people that I work with.. Lazy, complaining ALL the time smh and just down right GHETTO! Ugh I deal with enough ghettoness at home (lol)
3 people were fired Friday which is unfortunate but it had to be done. And I'm kind of glad because I was tired of picking up the slack of others anyway.
(Hours later)
I've had this post opened up since earlier today but didn't finish so I might as well talk about my day today.
So today workers from others stores came in to fill the void of the fired workers.. I walked in to work and was surprised because this guy I gave a ride a week prior was at the cash register. Now this guy is hella weird and ima tell you why, lol. So about a week ago on Saturday I had to training to go to and different sales associates were there from different stores so I met all of them and we linked up on either twitter/facebook and or BBM. At the end of our training this one guy came over and started talking to me. He seemed cool and he needed a ride home so I offered and we gave him a ride to where he needed to go.. Now that seems fine right? So a day later on his day OFF at his store which is far from mine, he came up to my store just to say thank again for the ride.. Now it was just weird because why would he come to my store thanking me when he did it enough before he got out of the car??? #redflag so now that 3 people are fired at my store and we work in the SAME district he's gonna be working with me for a week or so.
He's up under me All day talking and trying to get to know me and it's like uhh.. I'm not letting you into my life lol. Hella weird going on about wanting to take me to a bar, offering me his cigarettes *for the record my lungs are CLEAN* being nice but irritating at the same time. I'm pretty sweet and I listen to him but it's like DUDE! Why are you here? lol i give you a ride, then you come randomly visit me, THEN you're working where I work it's just too much of a small world.
It's crazy that when you re single you get little to no attention but when you're in a relationship dudes come from out of the wood works trying their hand.. it's to often that dudes flirt with me nowadays.. Like whoa playa get back. Now I have to work with one.. But I have a Job and this is what I wanted so ill be okay. :)
Until next time, later!