Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Kind of like in a writing mood.

I guess I haven't really expressed myself in a way of poetry in a while, but here it goes. I hope you like it guys...

This one is called "You and Me"


I want to be wrapped in your body and consumed by your presence.
I want you to have me, without me needing to be present.
I want your demeanor to speak, and my soul be fluent in the language.
I want you to read a post-it reminder I write, and be able to feel my anguish.
I want to hold your hand, and know to be strong when there's a slight lack in your grip.
I want you to be the comfort for the quiver in my lip.
I want you to smell my voice and know the perfume of every tone.
I want to see you so clearly, I know what face you make on the phone.
I want you to taste my meal and know the flavor of my mood.
I want you to accept the delicacy of my secrets, and receive them without being rude.
I want you to look in my eyes and twenty twenty see my heart.
I want you to never go blind, so we should wear shades from the start.
I want to better every aspect of you, as you better every aspect of me.
I want us to equal two, because when we join together, we would've already been complete.

lol, I try... I believe if I really take my time I can really make a master piece out of my pieces. :) that sounded cool hahaaa.


And another one..... :)


Ive been working on this piece for some time now. Trying to get creative and keep my mind off of my Grandmother and my Mother. It really hasn't been working but I still try to keep moving on, you know "You gotta keep on pushing"... lol But This piece was inspired by my cousin. He loves DC comics and I believe X-Men is a part of DC comics uhh, Yeah! (CORRECTION MARVEL COMICS :) HAHAHA) I choose jean grey. She stands out to me. Kinda reminds me of myself because she's weird and awkward, but yet shes still cool. Ive wanted to dye my hair like hers but nah lol, so here it goes "Jean Grey".


This one is entitled "Jean Grey"


I could be Jean Grey.
But only for a few days.
Out of the year, you know.
Periodical.
Like how we let tears flow.
Can you hear this with your ears though?
Or do you only read with your eyes?
Do you feel with your heart?
It'll lead to your demise.
Maybe you should change your attitude.
Without desperate attempts.
Sanity's so far in latitude.
You'd need mental defense.
I can throw a table across the room.
I can do it with my mind.
I could kill a person coming to attack me from behind.
I could show you so many things, you'd think previously you were blind.
I can pour a glass of wine with my hands behind my back.
I can blur your sight and mind you'd think you had cataracts.
Jean Grey, yeah that's me.
The one who's decent, somewhat normal.
The one you get to see.
Oh but there's someone else.
She lives deep within.
You can look at her wrong and she'll stop your breathin.
She's a class five.
Screw with your existence.
She can threaten your life.
You'll need repentance.
Force you to come clean when she knows you're dirty.
Let you know straight up that you're just not worthy.
She's fresh, she's new.
She's hot. Like fire.
One of the best, that's few.
There's no way to beguile her.
When she speaks, she's blatant.
She's somewhat complacent.
She'll get in your face quick.
She's not a base chick.
Could you tell the difference?
Better yet, have you seen it?
Oh you mean didn't know?
Well now she's the Phoenix.

Hope you liked it! :)


-Beautiful B