Saturday, February 21, 2009

Pain.

I’ll start by saying we’re finished
And like a director
Cut and print
These bed springs are done
Let’s begin at the beginning
The beginning of this show
When your legs opened like the curtains
And your eyes lit up like a stage
I made you take a bow
Shouting bravo
And not in plea of an encore
But in plea of more
Your body moistened just as I knew it would
And I lay my tongue like a sign
Slippery when wet
I allowed your stomach to pace
And your thighs to lock
Yearning for my lip to bite your bottom
Lip that is
Your essence to create beauty
And your juices to insight commotion
But speed has never been ones master
So time not only stands still
It shall lie down for you
Just as you have for me
I undressed your bottom
Just so your top could be teased
Licking your unmentionables just to see your skin appeased
Finally taking off your shirt
Revealing the star of the show
YOU
Rhythms move
Like spoken language
Yet none coming from our mouths
Words were used and some repeated
Many shouted but never regretted
A few hummed and all wanted to be heard
Your nails claw at my back as if a beast has been aroused
My satin sheets are long since gone
And just as your body
My bed sleeps naked
Chocolate and ice
Very nice choice indeed
So I rub this here
And lick that from there
Just as your heart turns bare
You scream in my ear
But I know of the pleasure that lies in the pleased
And the showmanship I have given your audience
Flames boil our sweat
Passion has never been so hot
We burn in this sea of ecstasy
With your voice so horse
And your knees ready to buckle
I hear you
Pain

-B