Stanky Leg - GS BOYZ
This is what I'm doing right now. lol
I really dig this.
Other than that, I'm just sitting here listening to this Gibberish song over and over again.
I stole it from twan, hopefully he doesn't mind lol. But my head hurts, and It's 5:42pm now and i haven't showered! -licks tongue out and bites it. I'll shower after this blog. I've been down just about all day. As of now, I'm trying to cheer myself up. "Thinks" I should workout. Yeah after a bath I'm going to work on my stomach and thighs. I'm going to work out to the same song the whole time. I'm not really feeling any upbeat music right now. But I think doing the Stanky leg might work lol. I use to get on my ex all the time about texas music, but I swear I'm all over it now. It took about a year for me to get hip. So I might listen to that. Or maybe I'll listen to my imeem playlist "Which is the BEST!" :). I'm eating a bag of Scooby snacks, umm.. umm.. GOOD! to many of these will have me going.
Soooooo... I thought it would be cool to state some things that you probably didnt know about me, or should I? Hmm... I just might later on. Im going to keep posting in this blog so maybe later some fun facts will show up.
Fun facts.
1. I was born and raised in DC but most people don't think I'm from there.
2. I was a geek in elementary, middle school and some what in high school.
3. I bite my finger nails.
4. Okayyyy so maybe I do have an addictive personality.
5. I get irritated very easily.
6. I'm lactose intolerant, why am I just finding out. BLAH
7. I cry a lot. I've always been that way. my emotional ass.
8. Out of most girls I know, I think I have my head screwed on right for my age.
9. I'm somewhat of a prodigy, I wish I could show it more.
10. I get sad when people don't like me or when people say bad things about me.
(Toughen up -beats chest lol )
I can't please everybody tho
11. When people meet me they think that i smoke weed for some reason. I'm like wth
for the record! I Hate smoke.
(One girl told me I was like super excited or something )
12. I'm a SHOP-A-LOHLIC!!! BETSEY JOHNSON IS MY HOMEY LOL.
13. I dig New Kids on the block (The right Stuff!)
14. I wanted to marry Donnie Wahlberg lol. shush
I was obsessed with the whole new kids on the block crew.
15. I have two first names. and a lot of AKA's.
(Brittany Kristen. Bee, Brit, Beau, LilMama, Krissy, barbie, White girl, Juicy K <-- hate that nick name, Bonqwerla <-- I like that name now it makes me smile, Honey bee and Bee baby. )
16. I love to sing :)
(I hit the right notes sometimes.)
17. Television is Good to me ALL THE TIME!
18. I love the company of a relationship.
(I hate being alone, and I hate starting over.)
19. I'm a picky eater.
20. I pick my nose often. yikes, lol.
21. Music keeps me sane.
22. I play with my toes often :)