I love you. I often lust for you. Thinking and day dreaming of the way that you looked at me.. That smirk you had on your face ^_^ Your body hovering over mine while we both moaned with passion in our eyes.. a part of me felt free, even relieved, all because I loved you. I L is for the way you look at me, O is for the only one I see, V is very very Extra ordinary, E is even more than anyone that you'll adore, tehehe. You get it right?.. Me making love to you while whispering into your ear what I'd like for you to do to me next. You never decline. You've always been the type to take control. I love that. I orgasm ever so gently as you tell me that I'm who you want to spend the rest of your life with. ish like that gets me every time. I clinch my thighs tighter pulling you closer to me, mmm cum for me baby, yes I could be a lil rauncy. You kiss my fore head as if I was your daughter, gosh how I love for you to be my Daddy. Ha You do everything in your power to please me and you exceed my expections. my flow picks up and you take that as a challenge thrusting and pulling, biting and sucking the life out of me.. I say oh no not again but it's to late.. I submit to you yet again. You feel me, you trust me, you love me, you'd tell me you wanted to fuck me.. from time to time.. but it was always love. switching positions
wouldn't you like to know the rest? Shoot me too.. my mind jumped and idk what was really going on I just typed whatever was happening..