Gotta keep on Pushin'

Livin' my LIFE

Sunday, March 6, 2011

"I don't have anything to regret at all in the past, except that I might've unintentionally hurt somebody else or something". - Jimi Hendrix
Posted by B. at 2:25 PM
Labels: Quotes
Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2011 (55)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  Apr (12)
    • ▼  Mar (17)
      • No title
      • These quotes have so much to do with my life right...
      • All over the place..
      • Heavenly Father
      • Dawn Richard - "BulletProof" (Produced by Anonymous)
      • I want a relationship that's not all about sex. I ...
      • Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers...
      • Phill Wade @ Reggie Jamz - Jam Session 19
      • Too many dudes expect women to have fat asses and ...
      • The toughest part of letting go is realizing the o...
      • I don't want a perfect relationship. I just want s...
      • I aint gon lie I think you're the one, so let's fa...
      • A Woman That Knows Her Position Will NEVER Lose He...
      • "I don't have anything to regret at all in the pas...
      • Say a prayer for me as I'll do for you.
      • Love between LOVERS
      • All over the place dreams/thoughts
    • ►  Feb (9)
    • ►  Jan (13)
  • ►  2010 (48)
    • ►  Dec (10)
    • ►  Nov (2)
    • ►  Oct (14)
    • ►  Sep (8)
    • ►  Aug (2)
    • ►  Jul (3)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  Feb (2)
    • ►  Jan (6)
  • ►  2009 (14)
    • ►  Dec (1)
    • ►  Oct (2)
    • ►  Sep (1)
    • ►  Jun (3)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  Apr (1)
    • ►  Feb (4)
  • ►  2008 (5)
    • ►  Dec (2)
    • ►  Nov (2)
    • ►  Oct (1)

My Blog List

Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.